Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is responsible for the City Violations that I receive for trash in front of my house?
The tenant is responsible to sweep in front of their unit and if it is a duplex it is a shared responsibility.
2. Do I have to recycle?
Yes, the City will issue a violation to those who do not recycle. They will go through the trash.
3. Who is responsible for snow removal?
The tenant is responsible for snow removal. Snow Removal Laws According to Philadelphia Code 10-720, "The owner, agent and tenants of any building or premises shall clear a path of not less than 36 inches in width on all sidewalks abutting the building or premises within 6 hours after the snow has ceased to fall
4. I am a renter, why do I have to pay for something that gets broken in my house, ex; towel bar, banister, window, light fixture etc..
You are responsible for any damage or disrepair to the unit from your family or visitors.
5. Why does Prime Property conduct inspections?
Because we need to ensure that the families are maintaining the unit in the condition that is the standard of the company
6. I have bed bugs, does management exterminate?
Prime Property does not exterminate for bed bugs or fleas. Bed bugs are brought into the unit by someone.
7. My basement flooded, and my things were damaged. Will the company reimburse me?
No, your basement is for storage only. Store your belongings in plastic totes to minimize damage and mildew. Plastic bags create moisture.
8. I had a fire in my home and my belongings were damaged, will the company buy me new furniture?
Unfortunately not. The owners have insurance on the house but not your belongings. Please get RENTERS INSURANCE!! It is a low monthly premium and if you have car insurance asked your agent about it.
9. Can I get a discount if I rent out the Holmes Auditorium?
Sorry, you cannot. It is a separate entity from Neighborhood Restorations.
10. What is the emergency line number? What time does it start and end.
(267) 284-1410. A technician will come out between 5:00 PM -11:00 PM Monday - Friday and 10:00AM - 11:00 PM Saturday -Sunday.